This Program Consists Of:
- A series of online training videos that will show you a formulaic process for marketing backup and disaster recovery solutions that has been tested and proven to work by other MSPs.
- Fill-in-the-blank marketing templates you can “cut and paste” to start attracting more and better quality clients.
- Access to a Members-Only portal that will enable you to post questions and engage in conversations with other smart, marketing-savvy MSPs about selling, pricing your services, vendors, operational issues and much, much more.
Here Are A Few Of The Marketing Templates And Tools You’ll Receive:
- A fill-in-the-blank marketing plan and checklist for launching your BDR service; this simple plan will take all the guesswork out of what to do, when to do it and in what order.
- “Cut-and-paste” direct mail, e-mail and telemarketing templates you can instantly use to promote your backup service to both existing and NEW customers.
- The “2-Hour Marketing Miracle” Lunch And Learn Seminar-In-A-Box that has already been created, tested, and proven to work. This single seminar has already generated from $30,000 to as much as $230,000 in new sales in a single afternoon. You’ll get everything you need to plan, promote and deliver a tremendously profitable lunch and learn session, including e-mails, direct mail, web forms, confirmation letters, a PowerPoint presentation and much more! This material ALONE is worth the entire program’s membership fee.
- A “wedge” letter that will charm new clients away from your biggest competitors WITHOUT badmouthing them or doing anything unethical, backhanded or sneaky.
- The results of our BDR survey; this document reveals which solutions and vendors most of your peers are selling, what services they are bundling together and how they are pricing it.
- A word-for-word telemarketing script that will not only get you in the doors of more new clients but will also secure you appointments with C-level decision makers faster than anything you’ve ever tried before.
- A web site marketing strategy that will put your company front and center for companies that are searching for backup and disaster recovery services RIGHT NOW, and will get them to eagerly give you their contact information.
- A complete word-for-word script you can use to overcome common sales objections and sell more BDR solutions. If you’ve ever been stumped by sales objections that you just couldn’t seem to overcome, this script will be a life-saver.
- White paper templates that you can modify and use to educate your prospects about your BDR solution and make it very clear why they need to rip and replace their old tape or online back-up.
- Ready-to-go articles on the subject of backup and disaster recovery that will be easy (and effective) filler for e-mail newsletters, press releases, blog postings and web content.
“Count Me In, Robin!” I can’t wait to get my hands on the BDR-In-A-Box system that will help me bring in thousands of dollars in new recurring BDR revenue. Please sign me up immediately.
You Are Protected By Our 100% Money-Back Guarantee!
Please choose your payment option:
I authorize Technology Marketing Toolkit, Inc. to charge me for the above amount, and according to the terms of this agreement. I affirm that the name and personal information provided on this form are true and correct, and that I have read, understood, and accepted the business terms as published in this document and on the website www.technologymarketingtoolkit.com web site. I also authorize Technology Marketing Toolkit, Inc. to charge me $127 per month to keep my Apprentice Club subscription after the 3 month trial is over. I understand that I may cancel the Apprentice Club subscription at that time and owe nothing further. I further understand that Robin Robins’ advice, coaching, and materials should not be considered professional, accounting, or legal advice, and that I should always seek the services of a professional, licensed attorney for all matters pertaining to the operation, contracts, sales, and promotion of my business. Technology Marketing Toolkit reserves the right to refer unpaid past due balances to third parties for collection. In the event that any past due balance is placed with a third party, I agree to pay any costs of such collection including agency fees, legal or attorney fees, and court costs.